Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- ONLY Dream Act Students may apply for this scholarship
- Student must be California Student
- Student must be at a high school senior
- Student must be present to win at “Sie7e” Concert November 6th 2015″ (details www.unidosporlamusica.org)
- Students under 18 years of age must have a representative in attendance to accept the award
- Student must be enrolled in an accredited University or Community College
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Submit official transcript (unofficial transcripts will not be accepted)
Please submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay in APA format that will address: How will receiving this scholarship impact your overall educational goals?
Please mail completed form along with other required information to:
Unidos Por La Musica Scholarship Program
1520 North Mountain Ave., Suite 138 Ontario, California 91762
You may send application via certified mail, but this is not required. If you wish acknowledgement of our receipt of your complete application, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
NO FAXES ACCEPTED. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER October 19th WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Please complete this form and return to the address at the top of this application no later than October 19th 2015 (midnight). To be considered you must submit all required information by this date.
For additional information where to obtain application and event information, please visit www.unidosporlamusica.org