Francisco Suarez, who has always been supportive of community issues including the work around checkpoints, immigrant rights, and our community’s concerns, has moved his offices to 140 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite B-1 in Claremont. He is sending out this information to let our community friends, who have sought his services in the past, know that he has moved. As always, we support Francisco in his efforts – as he has always supported our community efforts.
From: Gil Pac
FRANCISCO A. SUAREZ | COMMUNITY LAWYER
Attorney Francisco A. Suarez has been an advocate of the community for over 25 years.
He has ardently represented the civil rights of our community members. Some of the
community leadership roles he has assumed include:
- Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship 1984 – 1986
- Latino Round Table – Founding Member 2004
- Pomona Economic Opportunity Center – Co-Founder and Past President 1997
- Camara de Comercio Latino Del Valle De Pomona. / Latin Chamber of Commerce – Co-Founder, Board of Director and Past President 1991
- Mexican American BAR Association / Political Action Committee Founding Member and Past Vice President 1988
- Member of the legal team challenging Proposition 187
I have been privileged to have worked side-by-side with Attorney Suarez on many important community issues over the years.
Should you or someone you know need the legal services of an ethical attorney who cares about his clients and has a passion for the
law, I highly recommend attorney Francisco A. Suarez.
- Personal Injury
- Business / Fraud
Francisco A. Suarez | Attorney at Law | hablo español
Tel: (909) 469-5111
Office: 140 W. Foothill Blvd., Suite B-1 | Claremont CA 91711