Urge White House to Take Leadership on Protecting
Central American Refugee Children and Families
Between Tuesday, December 29, 2015 and Monday, January 4, 2016
Help us do one or all of the following:
1. Call the White House switchboard at (202) 456-1414
2. Use sample script listed below.
3. Stay informed and repost our updates via Facebook
4. Tweet the following messages to @DHSgov @POTUS and tag us @NALACC_ORG
5. Make a donation to our Protecting Children Across Borders campaign
Use these messages & hashtags:
Protect Central American children and families who seek safe haven.
DO NOT raid and deport Central American children and families.
Hello, I am calling to ask President Obama to speak out immediately and direct the Department of Homeland Security NOT to move forward with raids and deportations of Central American children and families fleeing violence. Children and families fleeing for their lives must be protected and supported, not apprehended and deported.